At Rize we believe in trying to give back to the planet and its inhabitants in every project that we build. This all starts with a well thought design, a design that uses less, that produces more, that can bring the natural outdoor light in and feels effortless. We then layer technology in every build inside and out, from the ground up to improve the quality of life while reducing the strain on the build, to collect data that can improve the living experience and make you structure learn from you, with you, now and in the future.
What we do with every build:
- We seek to create healthy environments by using non-toxic materials, materials that are sustainable, recyclable with low to no VOCs.
- We design and build our structures to use minimal energy.
- We design to require less energy through high-performance insulation and mechanical systems.
- We embrace solar and battery backup to get to a net-zero or a net-positive energy consumption.
- We look to “low impact” of materials, design aesthetic and build, we want light touch with the best environmental impact.
- An array of water-efficient technologies and appliances, such as low-flow shower heads, dual flush toilets.
- We design and build communities and hotels to achieve a variety of green rating certifications.
- Our stringent build standards are higher than any stick builder, guaranteed!
The volumetric modular build process allows us to tie all of these principals together; materials, processes and technology which yields 50% to 70% less waste than stick-built construction, while at the same time increasing predictability and shortening the construction schedule and carrying costs.